Step back in time and uncover the captivating history of Murray’s iconic Vine Street on our exclusive walking tour! Join us on Saturday, September 9, from 10 am to 12 pm as we embark on an immersive journey through the city’s cherished heritage. Our knowledgeable guides will lead you through a carefully curated itinerary, highlighting tours of four stunning historic homes that have witnessed the evolution of Murray over the decades.
As we stroll along Vine Street, we’ll also make stops at key sites that bear witness to the city’s rich past. From the intriguing tales of local pioneers to the impact of Murray’s industrial boom, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of how these historic sites have shaped the community we know and love today.
The tour will have 4 separate groups to accommodate as many people as we can. If demand becomes greater than anticipated, we will open up additional tours as needed. Register below by selecting the tour start time you’d like to attend, and reserve your place to connect with the past and appreciate the remarkable legacy of Vine Street.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
Meet-up and Parking
Tour meet-up will be located at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 363 E Vine St. Murray, UT 84107
Please pick-up your ticket(s) at our meet-up location on Saturday, September 9 between 10am and 11:30pm. We have permission to use the parking lot in front of the church. The parking lot can be accessed from Vine St. and Purcell Ct. You may also park on the surrounding neighborhood streets. Please follow all street parking signs and laws.
- Tickets will provide access to approximately 4 private homes
- $15 in advance & $20 day-of
- All sales are final, no refunds
To purchase tickets in person at the day-of price of $20, please visit us at the meet-up location located at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 363 E Vine St. Murray, UT 84107 on Saturday, September 9 between 10am and 11:30am. We can only accept cash or check for any ticket purchases made on the day-of.
- All persons who walk must have a ticket in the form of our tour brochure and wristband, which will allow you to enter each home on the tour. We do not mail the brochures or wristbands prior to the event.
- Tour brochure(s)/wristband(s) will be available for pick-up at our meet-up spot between 10am and 11:30am on September 9 only.
- The meet-up location is: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 363 E Vine St. Murray, UT 84107
- The tour is an all-weather, rain-or-shine event and there are no refunds for unused tickets.
- The tour will take about 1 hour to complete. There will be approximately 4 private homes open to tour. From the meet-up to all the homes and back is about 1 mile round trip. There will be docents in all of the homes providing information about the homes.
- Attendees will be provided shoe covers to be worn inside all homes.
- No food or drink, or large bags or backpacks are allowed in the homes.
- Masks are encouraged and may be required inside the homes, dependent upon the homeowner’s wishes.
- None of the homes are wheelchair accessible.
- Attendees should watch their step around and in all parts of the homes.
- Pets are not allowed inside homes.
- All homes are private residences and are only available to tour during the time and day of our tour. We will not reveal the names of the homeowners, nor will we reveal addresses of the homes prior to the tour.
- Photography is permitted outside the homes only, and is prohibited inside.
For any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your help to make this event a success! We welcome people of varying backgrounds, ages, and skills to volunteer for this tour. All volunteers receive one complimentary admission to the tour. View our available volunteer opportunities for this tour HERE.